Business insurance is designed to protect your business operations from potential loss. However, in order to protect your business with the best combination of coverage, price, and service, you need to understand what business risks you have. Then we can design a business insurance program to meet your needs. If, and when, risk becomes reality, a well-prepared business insurance program can help mitigate the impact. Dollars lost, lost time, productivity, and the negative impact on customers can be minimized.
Here are a few questions that can help assess your business insurance needs. Remember these questions are only a start. Call us today for more information.
- What are your top risks facing your building and operations?
- Do you have a risk for flood or earthquake?
- Do you have unique machinery or tools that require special insurance?
- Are customers allowed on your premises? If so, what are the potential hazards?
- What might happen if you had to shut down operations for 60 or 90 days?
- Are you complying with all state and federal laws regarding your employees?
- Do you have a comprehensive safety program?
There may be other areas such as financial and cyber risks that we will address in later articles. After the risks have been identified, they must be prioritized in accordance with your assessment of their probability. Establish a probability scale for purposes of risk assessment.
For example, risks may be:
- Very likely to occur
- Some chance of occurring
- Little to no chance of occurrence
We are professional Insurance Advisers and we want to do more than just sell you insurance. Our goal is to understand each of our client’s personal needs and offer sound solutions. Because we are an independent agency, we represent multiple carriers on your behalf.
We have the latest in quoting technology, blended with professional and personal service. At Columbia River Insurance Services, we pride ourselves on not just meeting, but exceeding our customer’s expectations. Once the sale is made, that is just the beginning of our relationship.
Columbia River Insurance considers itself at the forefront of innovation and technology. Please also feel free to join one of our social networks where you can connect with us on a more personal level!